Why VPA business Forum?
- Have you been putting off your thoughts to acquire more knowledge on business before venturing into one or Were you worried that the cost of learning is too expensive, If so, here is your chance. 2017 VPA Convention not only provides awesome entertainment, sumptuous food, bonding with new Vokkaliga families in America, but it will also help you to learn all you wanted to know about business, risks & benefits. Join us to know business models that you can venture into while you are still working, how to forge Partnerships, Starting a new Venture, Rules, Laws, Finance (How much you need to invest, what returns to expect, entry & exit planning etc)
- There is saying…” Opportunity Knocks the door only once”. This could be your chance to transform into a business leader that you always wanted to be. If you hesitate to spend a Penny, you might lose a pound….Don’t think…Just register and come over. This convention might open doors for you to earn many times more than what you spend !!!.
- Motivate VPA community to take up role of a business leader
- Provide information on available opportunities, various business models, required investments, entry plan, exit plan, profit & loss, risk factors
- Create a platform for joint ventures / partnerships
- Create business community network to help each other
- Increase revenue by taking minimal risk
- Start a culture to mentor or provide needed assistance in establishing / running business
Some of the highlights of the business forum are
Business Success Story
THE WORLD’S SMARTEST LIGHT BULB
Enlightening Things to Enlighten People
CEO & Co-Founder
Ilumi solutions, inc
Leading team to build the wireless infrastructure that will connect the IoT world of tomorrow. Enlightening Things to Enlighten People. See what they do at www.ilumi.co and www.ilumisolutions.com
Business acquisition/Mergers Strategies
Staff Augmentation and BPO
Founder of CompNova with the idea of providing the best consulting services at an economical price. Areas of focus include management consulting, business process outsourcing (BPO), data architecture, data warehousing, information strategy planning, JAD facilitation, and project management.
Grew the company at a better than industry averages in terms net revenues, profits and productivity per employee. CompNova was named “Top 500” business in US by Diversity Business and as a “Top 30 Consulting Companies in Texas” by Texas Software News.
CompNova was recognized by US Pan Asian Chamber of Commerce as “Fast 100” companies.